On Sunday November 3rd, 2013 The Online Fisherman is hosting a full day of fishing information, education and entertainment!
The day will be filled with educational seminars and clinics aimed at anglers of all ages and skill levels. All anglers will receive a goody bag with cool, fishy swag! Also, drawings will be held every single hour with prizes ranging from rods and reels to cast nets to awesome fishing apparel, gift certificates, fishing charters and much, much more.
The Online Fisherman's publishers, Captain David Rieumont and Gary Poyssick, will be joined by an incredible line-up of talent. Beginning at noon, and running all afternoon, we will cover topics such as: snapper fishing, grouper fishing, shark fishing, kingfishing, cast nets, catching bait, boater's safety, reel repair and more.
Bring the whole family – we will offer lunch and refreshments, as we will BBQ burgers and dogs all afternoon.
Seminars will be held throughout the day – and at 2pm we will sponsor a Kids-Only Clinic where the first 30 kids who sign up will receive a FREE T-Shirt!
Don't miss this opportunity to get down and personal with some of Tampa Bay's most interesting, fun, and extremely knowledgeable presenters and guides. Our team will deliver the goods with instruction, tips, tricks, fishy-spot locations and more.
While the agenda may change a little as we get closer to our November date, here is our line-up so far:
- Captain. Glen Taylor — Up On Top - Snapper Fishing
- Dylan Hubbard (Hubbard's Marina) — Deep Sea Fishing
- Gina Russo (FWC) — What's New with Conservation
- Captain Mike Cole — Inshore Wade Fishing
- Captain Carlos Bueno — Inshore Pompano
- Captain David Blanchard — Shark Fishing
- Captain Jared Simonetti w/Captain David M. Rieumont — Artificial vs. Live Bait
- Captain Rafael Rios — King Fishing
- Captain David M. Rieumont — Kids Fishing Clinic
- Captain Frank Bourgeois —Bass Fishing 101
- Steve Wilber — Reel Repair
- Vance Tice — Grouper Trolling
- Captain David M. Rieumont — Cast Nets
The Online Fisherman is dedicated to getting involved in the community and teaching the sport to a growing generation of anglers.
Admission is FREE! BBQ Lunch will be available for $3.00 per person!
Parking is $5.00 per vehicle (entry fee to Fort De Soto Park).
See ya at Fort De Soto!