The Online Fisherman Forums :: Topic: New to the fourm (1/1)
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: New to the fourm

New to the fourm 2 years 2 months ago #27963

• CodyS
  • Cody Staudinger
  • Thank you received: 271
Came across this forum the other day and found it to have some great information and fishing reports so I decided to make a profile and contribute!

My name is Cody and I fish mostly Upper Tampa Bay, Clearwater, St Joseph Sound, and the Gulf once in a while. I am in my junior year at Pinellas County Virtual High School.

I ride a tan Wilderness Systems Tarpon 100 and usually have a Rays hat on, see you out there!
team butthill
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: New to the fourm 2 years 2 months ago #27974

• DavidT
  • Thank you received: 298
Welcome! Thanks for joining the best fishing website in the nation! :fishing:
If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles. -Doug Larson

Re: New to the fourm 2 years 1 month ago #28086

• CharlieCoconut
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 8
Greetings Captain David;

Love this site, and can't believe how much information you have.

Doesn't matter what the water is I love fishing it! Although I spent many years as a blue water guy, I now enjoy inshore flats fishing in my fully restored 15 foot, 1975 Mako Open Fisherman. Took a few years to get it completely rebuilt, but I love the way she takes to the back bays and shallow flats while skipping through that moderate chop on the outside. One of my fishing partners told me “It’s the biggest little boat ever made”

I grew up in the Madeira Beach, and St. Pete Beach area, and have had a ball revisiting all my old fishing holes, watering holes, and finding some interesting new ones.

Fish On!

Re: New to the fourm 2 years 1 month ago #28116

• CaptainDavid
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 129
Welcome Cody and CharlieCoconut!! Wait until you see the new site. It will not only be better, but we will be giving away more free stuff. Go RAY!!!

Re: New to the fourm 2 years 1 month ago #28119

• Carolinaboy11
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
haha you almost describing me! I have a tan tarpon 120, fish mostly tampa bay and also normally fish in a rays hat! Well I have a red bandana tied on the back of my boat so we wont be confused lol!
Three-fourths of the Earth’s surface is water, and one-fourth is land. It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the
lawn.