The Online Fisherman Forums :: Topic: we are new to this site. (1/1)
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: we are new to this site.

we are new to this site. 1 year 11 months ago #31307

• nranks
  • Fresh Boarder
We are new to this site, we are trying to find the right places to fish and use our equipment. We are not good at trolling, but our boat is nicely equipped we think for that--we just are not either in the right spots or the right times of day etc...I like to drift bottom fish and we have had a small amount of success with that. We go out of the Ft. Pierce Inlet. Are there any great co-ordinates that routinely bring in edible fish at least on bottom drift fishing near to the Ft. Pierce Inlet? Thanks for the come backs if any one can help us out here.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: we are new to this site. 1 year 11 months ago #31319

• pickgrin
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Thank you received: 669
Welcome to TOF. I assume "we" means you are a couple? I don't know anything about Ft Pierce - maybe others can provide info about that area. There is plenty of great info here that is applicable to just about anywhere as far as helping you understand when, where and how to fish though..
"Those who would give up essential Liberty for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both"
Benjamin Franklin

Re: we are new to this site. 1 year 11 months ago #31326

• DavidT
  • Thank you received: 298
Welcome!
If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles. -Doug Larson