The Online Fisherman Forums :: Topic: VANCE TICE Seminar at Tampa Fishing Outfitters (2/2)
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: VANCE TICE Seminar at Tampa Fishing Outfitters

Re: VANCE TICE Seminar at Tampa Fishing Outfitters 2 years 2 months ago #26974

• tknaebel
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 11
cwegescheide wrote:
Uhh... She got a sister????

Nope!
Tim
Got to stop wish, got to go fishing.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: VANCE TICE Seminar at Tampa Fishing Outfitters 2 years 2 months ago #27036

• poyssick
  • Publisher
  • Gary Poyssick, Publisher
  • Thank you received: 326
It is absolutely amazing that my Karma isn't zero. And I accidentally reduce Karma all the time and have to fix it.

You want typing trouble? Use an iPad. I have thirteen different word processing applications on the device at this point, and if it was in his power DaveT would fire me still. You should see what this thing types sometimes. And it's not like I even read my own stuff before I send it to him. I am a stream of consciousness kind of guy.

:@))
JOIN CCA if you take our sport and our environment seriously...

Re: VANCE TICE Seminar at Tampa Fishing Outfitters 2 years 2 months ago #27236

• CaptainDavid
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 129
If you want to catch grouper without leaving the bay, this is a must. No waste of gas and short fishing day to catch large grouper. It does not get any better then that!! This is a must for every snook and tarpon guy!!!!!!

Re: VANCE TICE Seminar at Tampa Fishing Outfitters 2 years 2 months ago #27244

• Capt Mike
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 22
I have had the pleasure to fish with Vance Tice and he is best at what he does. If you truely want to learn to catch fish to put on the dinner table this seminar is a must see. Not to mention that he will be giving out some of his GPS numbers!!!! Those things are as good as gold. I recommend getting here early to get a seat to see the legend himself.

Re: VANCE TICE Seminar at Tampa Fishing Outfitters 2 years 2 months ago #27270

• CaptainDavid
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 129

Re: VANCE TICE Seminar at Tampa Fishing Outfitters 2 years 2 months ago #27405

• john424
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 33
Was at Vance"s seminar. Excellant info!!!
When will we get our numbers as promised?? I'm new in the area and need all the help I can get.LOL
PS. Love this site!!!

Re: VANCE TICE Seminar at Tampa Fishing Outfitters 2 years 2 months ago #27504

• poyssick
  • Publisher
  • Gary Poyssick, Publisher
  • Thank you received: 326
Thanks John! Hearing that people like this site is more important than any of you will ever know. When somebody says they like the site, and appreciate the things we are involved in it is very special in ways you cannot measure.

To those of you that went to the event and were willing to listen to my passionate diatribe about our rights to fish, I thank you and Vance thanks you. The battle for our freedoms require a lot of work, and those of you that will be part of RFA on the Gulf Coast will be helping a lot of people that need your help and will never know. But it isn't important to be thanked or appreciated, it is only important to perform the tasks at hand.

Numbers:

I have the task of entering the numbers we offered that night. I have the lists that were filled out, but but it is going to take me a few days - six or seven - to get the numbers properly put into their maps. The numbers are very valuable, and we hope you will protect their privacy and not spray them around the Internet.

Once they are mapped, they will become a special part of our FishySpot maps. The maps will be split into two sections. One will be public and rich in content. And free.

One will be private. Initially they will be available only to members of our community that participate in events and actions that are important to our community. In some cases it will be political and not free. In this case, membership in the RFA resulted in 36 of these wonderful numbers, instead of the 12 you get just for being at the seminar. We are adding numbers to the offshore collection, too.

In most cases, though, access to this special area of our FishySpot maps will not have anything to do with politics. Rather they will be volunteer activity. One thing in particular that is gonna need a lot of volunteers is our fishing school for parents and children !!!

I am gonna post threads about all of this on their own.
JOIN CCA if you take our sport and our environment seriously...
  • Page: