The Online Fisherman Forums :: Topic: Tonights Tarpon Seminar (1/1)
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Tonights Tarpon Seminar

Tonights Tarpon Seminar 2 years 4 months ago #26923

• artifishent1
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 12
I must be slow because i cant find it...What time is the seminar at TFO tonight? I cant find find it....Help me please
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Tonights Tarpon Seminar 2 years 4 months ago #26925

• artifishent1
  • Platinum Boarder
nevermind...i guess the one that i was thinking of is Capt. Lemke's at West Marine...False alarm i dont know how i got mixed up.

Re: Tonights Tarpon Seminar 2 years 4 months ago #26928

• Carolinaboy11
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
There should be a sticky thread with a calendar with all events and classes posted. Maybe have them color coded as to ones that are open to everyone, ones that you must be registered for, and ones that you must pay for such as some of the middle grounds trips etc.

Artfishent is not the only one that has a hard time keeping dates strait on events that are discussed in ten different threads!!

Just an idea...
Three-fourths of the Earth’s surface is water, and one-fourth is land. It is quite clear that the good Lord intended us to spend triple the amount of time fishing as taking care of the
lawn.

Re: Tonights Tarpon Seminar 2 years 4 months ago #26936

• artifishent1
  • Platinum Boarder
thats a good idea carolina...and thanks i was beginning to think that it was just me, who was struggling to remember and find when and at which venue the seminars are being held....i swear i searched for a half hour before i just decided to call Don at Tampa Fishing Outfitters, who consequently pretty much laughed at me and told me the next seminar is with Mr. Vance Tice on grouper/ offshore fishing/inshore bottom fishing...