The Online Fisherman Forums :: Topic: TOF Chat option? (1/1)
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: TOF Chat option?

TOF Chat option? 2 years 2 weeks ago #29967

Without a doubt, this website has got to be the best fishing website around. What are everyones thoughts about a chat room option to improve the website even more? I know i could spend hours talking about fishing. Just a suggestion.
"Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you'll feed him for a lifetime!"
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: TOF Chat option? 2 years 2 weeks ago #29969

• artifishent1
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 12
I agree rob. but i sort of feel like the forum doubles as a chat...just with a specificity to it...you get to pick what conversation you want to get in on... Hey rob are you plannin on goin out tomorrow?

Re: TOF Chat option? 2 years 2 weeks ago #29972

Not tomorrow. but i wanna get out to cypress Tuesday and planning on going to honeymoon island wed. maybe. and i'm sure ill be out Thursday too. On the chat topic, the forums act like a chat as well, but i think a chat room would allow other anglers to interact more and still keep the forum up for reports.
Most replies to the forums are" dude, nice fish!" and things like that anyways. And I think more topics of discussion could be brought up that way as well. I know i would still interact on the forums and the chat.
"Give a man a fish and you will feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you'll feed him for a lifetime!"

Re: TOF Chat option? 2 years 2 weeks ago #29979

:thumbsup: ii feel the same way i would get on here and chat for hours if there was a room right now its just like emailing someone about how was ur day and whay did u get out on the water today with a chat u ask right a way. and hair back from them right of way good thinking on a chat room :smiley-danc

Re: TOF Chat option? 2 years 1 week ago #30046

• poyssick
  • Publisher
  • Gary Poyssick, Publisher
  • Thank you received: 325
I think that could happen. Let me check.
JOIN CCA if you take our sport and our environment seriously...
The following user(s) said Thank You: robwright2387

Re: TOF Chat option? 2 years 1 week ago #30068

:thumbsup: ya that sounds good it would make it a lot better to talk with everyone on here