The Online Fisherman Forums :: Topic: Captain Bob Bryant (1/1)
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Captain Bob Bryant

Captain Bob Bryant 2 years 1 month ago #30373

• poyssick
  • Publisher
  • Gary Poyssick, Publisher
  • Thank you received: 326
We are very happy to be getting content from Captain Bob Bryant. For those of you that do not know him, he is a seriously passionate angler and a true patriot in many ways. His activism to protect our rights to fish is well known, and he is one of a few people who challenge our regulators (??!?!?) with real numbers. I just wrote a short article about who the captain is, and you will be seeing stories from Bob that will teach you the nuts and bolts of fishing politics, things like sector separation, and hopefully teach our readership enough about what is going on in those councils and in D.C. that threatens to shut our sport down - like it has been shut down in the nation of Germany.

Look around, folks. Look at what is happening. Look at the bars going up at Upper Tampa Bay Park. Look at the forty day snapper season.

And meet captain Bob.

www.theonlinefisherman.com/conservation/5775-bob-bryant
JOIN CCA if you take our sport and our environment seriously...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Captain Bob Bryant 2 years 1 month ago #30389

• pickgrin
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Thank you received: 704
Thanks for fighting the good fight for our fishing rights Bob. A man with a last name like Bryant is surely a man who can be trusted. LOL (that's my last name). Looking forward to reading some of your contributions Bob.
"Those who would give up essential Liberty for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both"
Benjamin Franklin
The administrator has disabled public write access.