The Online Fisherman Forums :: Topic: Found a great product called woodys wax (1/1)
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Found a great product called woodys wax

Found a great product called woodys wax 2 years 2 months ago #26105

• michaeltsully
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
I recently was told to go try out a wax product called Woodys Wax. I know i know we have all heard this same old song a couple of thousand times, but to my surprise this stuff is amazing!! So far i have used it on my boat, jeep, fishing reels, knives and even my kitchen sink. Ok maybe not the sink but just about everything else. lol. It is very very expensive but once you get over the enitial shell shock of the price you will come to realize that it is worth the 40 bucks. I was really happy with the outcome of using it on my non skid deck. You just lay down a real thin coat and than before it drys scrub it into the non skid with a deck brush. All that dried up fish guts and dead bait and blood that is such a royal pain in the azz to get off just sprays off with at the end of a long day of fishing. This stuff is the real deal. Just thought i would let you guys know and recommend trying some out for yourself. :@))
One day, my ship will come. And with my luck, I'll be waiting at the airport!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Found a great product called woodys wax 2 years 2 months ago #26110

• DavidT
  • Thank you received: 298
Thanks man! i'm gonna put this in the product reviews forum
If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles. -Doug Larson

Re: Found a great product called woodys wax 2 years 2 months ago #26116

• livetofish
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 9
I second Michael's opinion. I have been using it on my deck for a year now and it makes keeping it clean a snap. Yes, a little pricey but you need very little and it goes a long way. Highly recommended.