Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Wading Indian Mounds Park this morning

Re: Wading Indian Mounds Park this morning 1 year 8 months ago #31314

• livetofish
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 8
Thanks. I can't catch anything bigger than that north of the bridge and I have tried. If I hit it lucky I have caught some bigger ones closer to the pass but not many. Mostly on topwater.
AndyS wrote:
livetofish wrote:
Hey Andy, how big were they and what did you catch them on?
AndyS wrote:
Tesilential wrote:
AndyS wrote:
IndianMoundsPark.jpg[8/attachment] -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Went to Indian Mounds Park this morning looking for a tournament trout. All we caught was dink trout, a few snook, one bluefish, and redfish. This is just not my time for large trout.[/quote] Sweet fish man! I am seriously fiending for a redfish, haven't caught one in like 10 years. I'm just unclear on the bag limit. I have an app on my iPhone called Fish Rules that supposedly has updated saltwater regs for Florida. When I downloaded it a couple months ago it said the daily limit on reds was 2 per person. Like a month ago when I checked it said 1 per person. Is the limit 1 per day? Was it ever 2 or did the app deceive me? Thanks![/quote]Yep, just one a person. That's why I said "all WE caught was" If you know what I mean. Thanks![/quote][/quote] They were not real big. They were just right for eating, about 20-22". They were caught on live shrimp. NY Richard caught five reds on live shrimp. Never was two a day as long as I have been fishing the Venice and englewood area. Maybe on the East Coast.[/quote][attachment=2378]IndianMoundsPark.jpg[8/attachment]

Went to Indian Mounds Park this morning looking for a tournament trout. All we caught was dink trout, a few snook, one bluefish, and redfish. This is just not my time for large trout.

Sweet fish man! I am seriously fiending for a redfish, haven't caught one in like 10 years.

I'm just unclear on the bag limit. I have an app on my iPhone called Fish Rules that supposedly has updated saltwater regs for Florida. When I downloaded it a couple months ago it said the daily limit on reds was 2 per person. Like a month ago when I checked it said 1 per person. Is the limit 1 per day? Was it ever 2 or did the app deceive me?

Thanks!
Yep, just one a person. That's why I said "all WE caught was" If you know what I mean. Thanks!
They were not real big. They were just right for eating, about 20-22". They were caught on live shrimp. NY Richard caught five reds on live shrimp. Never was two a day as long as I have been fishing the Venice and englewood area. Maybe on the East Coast.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Wading Indian Mounds Park this morning 1 year 8 months ago #31321

• DavidT
  • Thank you received: 297
Nice reds Andy!
If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles. -Doug Larson
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page: