Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Need A Bigger Cooler

Re: Need A Bigger Cooler 1 year 8 months ago #31535

• Gigi
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
poyssick wrote:
GIGI!!!! Cool to see you here, buddy :) You're the ultimate fishing babe, and we miss you tons when you're not around lol

A friend of Vance's limited out in the bay with planers day-before. One was 37" long and weight around 25lbs. There are beasties in the bay these days. They're running away from NMFS because they know they're SUPPOSED TO GET CAUGHT!!!

Love seeing you though, G. Seriously. You should hang around more :)

You are too kind, Gary, thanks! Wish I could get on here more, but I have been preoccupied with the new grandson. Still make time for fishing, though!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Need A Bigger Cooler 1 year 8 months ago #31592

• ragnar35
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 7
Can you help me with some basic approaches for catching gag? Do you anchor and chum, or drift? I appreciate any insight you might be able to provide.

Thanks!
Paul

Re: Need A Bigger Cooler 1 year 8 months ago #31593

• FishHawk
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 23
Paul,

You can anchor and dunk pinfish. It works great. You can drift live or dead bait but usually only over cheesy bottom offshore for red (worm bag) grouper.

Offshore I mostly anchor and live bait the bottom. Inshore - where this trip took place - I was trolling jigs in 20' of water.

Where you go determines what you do.
"There are hunters and there are victims. By your discipline, cunning, obedience and alertness, you will decide if you are a hunter or a victim."
Gen. Mattis

Re: Need A Bigger Cooler 1 year 8 months ago #31595

• DanTheMan
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 10
Sports Authority has some nice, bright white 100 can coolers on sale for $59. Add on the 20% discount coupon and it's a pretty good deal.

Dan
Wade the flats for r/s/st/f with greenbacks or chubs on a Carolina rig. Moving between spots, I like to throw gold spoons or topwater (in the morning). Throw soft plastics on a 1/8th jighead (z-man minnowz) for flounder and trout in the winter. Kayak fish also, troll a spoon or lipped Rapala...
  • Page: