Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Market data for Business idea

Market data for Business idea 1 year 10 months ago #28254

I am trying to gather some market data to see if their would be demand for a Boat Club catered to Fisherman and was hoping I could get some people to participate in the below survey.

usf.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_4O2EOxtIICbZmzq
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Market data for Business idea 1 year 10 months ago #28257

• CaptJack_1
  • Practice "catch & release", it will grow on you...
  • Thank you received: 58
Survey template is okay but somewhat nebulous. More succinct questions would yield much better results ,ie, how much would you spend? More specifics before that can be honestly answered...
Pork chops, feral dogs....you know where this is going, lol....
The following user(s) said Thank You: Floridakey

Re: Market data for Business idea 1 year 10 months ago #28262

• Floridakey
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 17
Ok I will

Re: Market data for Business idea 1 year 9 months ago #29385

• ibelcher
  • Fresh Boarder
With people switching to online portals, I think that it would really be important to get what they have to say and what they think of the business you are putting up.

It would be great to get a feel of how they are going to take things rather than be surprised at the feedback after implementation.

Of course there will be things said but you have to be prepared to work toward attaining the better result.

Re: Market data for Business idea 1 year 9 months ago #29402

• pickgrin
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Thank you received: 509
My 2 cents - If you are talking about having this in the Tampa Bay area (and I'm just guessing that based on your name) - just understand that you would have alot of competition. There are numerous boat clubs -especially in Pinellas County and some if not most do have fishing style boats available. The "caters to fishermen" angle is a good one and if you took it all the way in that direction - the uniqueness of it might well get you some customers. But what would that entail? What 10 or 20 things are you willing to provide or do specifically for someone who wants to fish that set you apart from other clubs that offer fishing boats? IMO, good and creative answers to this particular question would determine the viability of your idea.

There are certainly alot of people in Florida who like to fish and I'm sure there are a # who have owned boats in the past and got tired of the expense and hassle so the market is there - that's why there are so many boat clubs already. Find cool and creative ways to completely set yourself apart from all the other boat club options and you might just have something assuming you have a good business plan to go along with it. Good luck if you follow through. Good ideas and entrepreneurialship is one thing this Country still does best.
"Those who would give up essential Liberty for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both"
Benjamin Franklin