The Online Fisherman Forums :: Topic: Back at it. (1/1)
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Back at it.

Back at it. 2 years 2 months ago #29593

• Flaswimbaiter
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 100
Before the tropical storm, all the local lakes were drying up, now they are overflowing and the bass are acting differently.  Normally these particular lakes I was fishing today really produce, but it took me a while to find someone biting and when I did, they were snook.  I ended up with one average one on a topwater and lost a big boy on a glide bait (which I lost shortly afterwards).  

I had three big bass come at my baits toady, but only halfheartedly bit at it, not sure why there behavior has changed so much. When I finally found some that actually wanted to eat my bait, I ended up catching a five, a couple of fours, a three and a few other small ones.  

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Back at it. 2 years 2 months ago #29612

• IntimiGator
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 27
Nice1's Dave. That is some serious hardware you're throwing at them fish. :thumbsup:

Re: Back at it. 2 years 2 months ago #29615

• Flaswimbaiter
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 100
These lakes are full of mullet that size, that's why that attack these with extreme prejudice.

Re: Back at it. 2 years 2 months ago #29642

• DavidT
  • Thank you received: 299
Nice fish! I still have never fished freshwater...I gotta try it sometime soon...if you ever want any company and feel like showing someone the ropes, I'd be forever grateful... :)
If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles. -Doug Larson