Goodland

Videos

Grouper / Lionfish Live Open Water Kill: Believed to be the First Recorded Observation
Southeast - Jupiter to Palm Beach
Girl Fishing Southwest Florida Redfish!
Insane Spearfishing Encounter with Great White Shark
Shark Fishing In Florida!
Northeast - Jacksonville
Episode 2 of Project Z
Episode 1 of Project Z
East Central - Fort Pierce Area

Photos

POTW 01
13-potw-full
fresh-fishing-photos-030704-084
POTW 01
POTW 01
fishing-photo-of-the-week-winners 1

The Redfish are on fire! I have been getting reports from Goodland to Estero Bay about large numbers of Reds. I have also have been doing well with Reds too. On a charter Tuesday my customers Guy and Ryan caught 15 Reds all in the 19" to 22" range.  They also caught several Snook and Gray Snapper. We were using White Bait under a popping cork. You can also use artificials like Jigs,my favorite is the Hybrid Flurry on a 1/4 oz Jig head.

IMG 20111108 114553

The Macks and False Albys are still off the beaches. Look for fish busting the surface.  White Bait on a 2/0 hook and a short piece of wire will get the job done. You can also use small white Bucktales or a Hybrid Flurry in bright colors.

IMG 20111108 111339

Thanks,

Capt. Steve Nagy

View Captain Steve's profile above, and if you like this fishing report please share it on Facebook, Twitter or Email by clicking on the logos. You can also comment using your Facebook account below.

FishyNews Sign Up

Get fishing reports, hot fishing locations, news, videos and more sent right to your Inbox, FREE!

We hate spam and will never sell or give away your personal information to an unauthorized third party!
Copyright © 2010-2014 The Online Fisherman, Inc. All rights reserved.
English Spanish