Sign in to follow this  
palhockeydad

My Key West Stealth SOLD

Well i am selling my sled KW 1760 Stealth w/Yamaha 150 V Max I am moving back to Cali and this boat belongs here in Florida i could make it work out there but why.74# trolling motor jack plate trim tabs tilt n trim Lowrance HDS5 live-wells trailer.This boat flat gets it done will get up to 53mph but cruises at 40mph and handles the chop very well a dry ride for sure.Pic below and if ya like to come check it out or go for a sea trial let me know thru a PM thanks for looking and tight linesAsking $9000 with Lowrance and $8000 without This is a steal and should make someone very happy

Loren, sad to hear that you are moving. I hope it is for the better. Great job lots of money, bigger fish! lolTell all the Anglers in Cali about us at The Online Fisherman and keep us informed about the fishing over that way. Good luck my friend.

Dave n David lol thanks for the kind words i appreciate that.I will not be leaving the site but will be posting reports of my Feeshin endeavors out west. I will be moving to Culver City a a few miles from Venice Beach i gotta be by the water.

You said move "back" to Cali. Is that where you're from? My wife is from Sonoma. We visit there every year or two. It really is gorgeous there, just too darn cold for me. And the water is FREEZING!

You said move "back" to Cali. Is that where you're from? My wife is from Sonoma. We visit there every year or two. It really is gorgeous there' date=' just too darn cold for me. And the water is FREEZING![/quote']Yep a Culver City Homeboy.Love the weather there at least you can dress for it lol

Yeah man it is nice there definitely. Northern Cali...not so much lol. At least San Fran anyway, it's so weird there. First time I went there it was Aug 1st. Should've been warm, or so I thought, so I didn't bring any warm clothes. Needless to say I had to buy sweaters and pants

Yeah man it is nice there definitely. Northern Cali...not so much lol. At least San Fran anyway' date=' it's so weird there. First time I went there it was Aug 1st. Should've been warm, or so I thought, so I didn't bring any warm clothes. Needless to say I had to buy sweaters and pants[/quote']There's an old saying "The coldest winter i ever been was the summer i stayed in San Francisco"

I used to live there - Daily City - and that is so true. Heater runs in the summer. Go across the Bay Bridge and it is 90+, go up to Sanoma/Russian River 100+ .85 on Market St - go to the Wharf area - low 50's. Tourists were wondering why we had jackets on and they were in shorts an t-shirts... crazy area, but did love it so.....

Well the move is getting closer and closer really do not want to take this rig with me so her it goes $6500 and i will part with this boat.It is turn key and ready to go.This is truly the best bang for your buck i service on a regular basis and clean and rinse after every use