Sign in to follow this  
fishingbigguy

SOLD - My Gheenoe for your Kayak

Anybody have a Jackson Cuda 14 or similar angler kayak? I will trade you my whole Gheenoe rig- boat, 15hp outboard, trailer- for it. It's all titled, registered, the works. Runs well, gets skinny, catches fish all day on little gas. Just let me know what you have. post-6113-1412121804791_thumb.jpgpost-6113-14121218048292_thumb.jpgTohatsu motor has lots of new parts in it like the ignition coil, water cooling and a stainless prop! (NO TROLLING MOTOR ON BOAT! Had a malfunction and literally blew up. Waiting for response from Bass Pro; will give you later if it gets replaced).

Dude, David I can never use it!! I have to tow it with my girlfriends jeep, if she is ever home, and when she is she is always like "Chris you never spend time with me..." Lol at least a nice kayak I can chuck onto my roof and go whenever I want!

Dude' date=' David I can never use it!! I have to tow it with my girlfriends jeep, if she is ever home, and when she is she is always like "Chris you never spend time with me..." Lol at least a nice kayak I can chuck onto my roof and go whenever I want![/quote']Dude, you can pull that boat with your Lincoln all day long with no problem. What do you think I pull my boat with? My Caddy. And my boat is a LOT heavier than the gheenoe. All you have to do is get a hitch put on your car. It's pretty easy to install them yourself and you can buy them for less than $200. You can get it installed and everything for around $300 at Uhaul.

Chris......I think my boat is even heavier than Dave's. 13' fiberglass tri-hull with a 25hp Johnson. I pull it with my '01 Honda Civic with no problem. I paid about $270 for a U-Haul hitch installed and the wiring done.

Dare I ask' date=' would you take an Ocean Kayak Prowler 15t angler edition (I just would like to know if you would, but I may not be able to get rid of her yet)? What would be your cash price?[/quote']Probably. I have my heart set on the Jackson but those prowlers are pretty nice yaks. Let me know if you change your mind and become serious about the trade (if I still have the rig)

Lol whatcha got?

It's a beat up Wilderness Systems Tarpon 100. Covered in scratches and gouges from oysters and bridge pillions. Fast little boat and it still floats so it's good enough for me lol

No - The Big Game is 12'9" and 34 "wide and is an angling kayak. Designed to be taken inshore or offshore...It has a 600 pound weight capacity and is designed for fishing or camping. Mine has 2 flush mounted rod holders, a drill free anchor trolley system. Also full hull access..Attached is a link...http://www.oceankayak.com/kayaks/angler_kayaks/prowler_big_game/

Wouldn't mind having a Gheenoe, but don't want to trade my OK T13.Good looking boat, good luck with your trade also.Free bump :-)I've had the Big Game, named it the party barge.... was a good Yak.