Sign in to follow this  
arti-6

The Best Trout Sandwich Ever

I found this recipe about a year or so ago and have been using it ever since. I was never a huge fan of eating speckled trout but this recipe will change your mind for sure. This same recipe is also killer made with flounder!! Sometimes I will season the fish and fry it with panko bread crumbs. By far my favorite way to eat speckled trout. Enjoy.*Note you can substitute your favorite seasoning for the seasoning in the video.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3G9O-bDZnoM

looks good, I do that with most of my fish sandwhiches too but we like to use fresh cuban bread and butter it real good with fresh garlic then toast it. Still trying to figure out why he needed 16 key limes in the bowl when he only used one and if you arent a chef, dont remove the pit from the avocado that way, your gonna slice yourself, set it on the table and strike the knife onto the pit in the center of the blade and twist it out, much safer that way!Arti next time you fry em use crushed up ritz crackers! its awesome!

Arti next time you fry em use crushed up ritz crackers! its awesome!

I have tried that and it sounds weird but is awesome!!! Nice crunchy texture. I also like to 1st dip the fillets into seasoned (salt, pepper, garlic seasoning, onion powder, cayenne) flour and 2nd into an egg wash and 3rd into panko.

Arti next time you fry em use crushed up ritz crackers! its awesome!
I have tried that and it sounds weird but is awesome!!! Nice crunchy texture. I also like to 1st dip the fillets into seasoned (salt' date=' pepper' date=' garlic seasoning, onion powder, cayenne) flour and 2nd into an egg wash and 3rd into panko.[/quote'']Same here but instead of panko I use crushed up saltines. Thats my go to sandwich with a slice of tomato a little lettuce a thin layer of mayo and a dash of Crystal.