Sign in to follow this  
arti-6

Killer Redfish Recipe - NOT BLACKENED

I came up with this recipe last night and it's amazing! The best redfish I've ever had.size=400http://i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u660/Arti-777/KillerParmesanRedfish_zps366b886b.jpg[/img]Grilled Parmesan Redfish Recipe Ingredients:2 Boneless skinless redfish fillets with bloodline removedExtra Virgin Olive OilSalt & PepperHome style grated parmesanBasting Sauce:2-3 Tbsp butter2-3 tsp minced garlic1 tsp onion powder2 tsp PaprikaSalt & Pepper to taste1. Preheat grill.2. Rub a small amount of Extra Virgin Olive Oil into both side of the redfish fillets. Season both sides of fish with salt and pepper.3. Put all ingredients for basting sauce into a small bowl. Microwave just long enough to start melting the butter. Remove from microwave and stir until all the butter is melted.4. Put the fillets on the grill and baste the side that is facing up with the basting sauce. Keep a close eye on the fish & don

Posted ImageFry up the redfish.Posted ImageMake the sauce. There's green onions, green and red peppers, some onions I think, soy sauce, a little sugar and I might be missing something. My grandma came home with this already made.Posted ImageMix the two and put it on low-medium heat I think.Posted ImageThat's the finished product! It was super delicious! My favorite way I've eaten redfish. I need to catch more!

That sounds good Ron. I will put the redfish recipe with my redfish imitation crab cake recipe. Here is the redfish imitation crab recipe. Fillet and skin a redfish. Put filet in micro, or oven just long enough to firm up the meat. It don't take long. Pick small LUMPS of fish to look like lump crab meat you buy. Put in large mixing bowl. Buy a can of Old Bay and follow the recipe on side of can. Very easy to make and very good. Use to take on boat next day, cold with crackers and mustard. NY Richard thought he was eating MD. Crab Cakes.Posted Image