Sign in to follow this  
Guest GusDaBus

24 FT WELLCRAFT

Guest GusDaBus

2000 24 ft wellcraft wac , powered with a 2005 evenrude e-tec with only 102 hours. every pump, switch and light works. dual deka batteries. dual axel trailer (2006). boat is perfect and reliable for offshore fishing or family fun. id like to sell for 15k or partial trade and cash for a flats boat. similar boats on craiglist are asking the same price but none compare to this one and the e-tec!!post-88130-1412121894437_thumb.jpgpost-88130-14121218944615_thumb.jpgpost-88130-14121218944836_thumb.jpgpost-88130-14121218945055_thumb.jpg

Gus.......I pulled the pics into your post. You just have to position your cursor where you want the pics to go and click on "insert" to include the pics.Good luck with the sale and welcome to TOF! Glad to have you here. :)

Guest GusDaBus

Thank you barrynfla, Phil030 im interested in at least 16ft , something i can get into some skinny water. Ive been trying to sell my boat for a while. i really think who ever buys it will get a great deal. 102 hours on the e-tec is hardly broken... i just dont have the time or funds to go offshore anymore.

If the Etec has been well maintained through those first 100 hours they are tough to beat. I have one on my new boat. Incredibly quiet and lots of power. The best part, they SIP gas. XD100 oil is a must for these motors though or the exhaust valves carbon up and freeze quickly. Good luck with the sale. I love my etec. Mine wasn't well maintained I found out after I bought it ....long painful expensive story...but once the kinks got worked out I couldn't be happier with it.