Sign in to follow this  
cyrusd40

Looking for fixer upper.. skiff or gheenoe

Looking for somethat that i can fix up thatll put me on the water, i don't want to buy a boat that is fish ready I wanna go through a process and fix it myself so it has more value and I appreciate it more. Looking for something I can add a micro power pole too a 65 lb trolling motor to the front, and something I can make a few casting decks with, hit me up with what you have. 813 957 3161, just a 19 year old looking for a great experience.

NICE!! Dude keep looking on craigslist. I see cheap (needing TLC) gheenoes all over the place. Unfortunately most are out of their mind about what it is actually worth but still you can find a great deal on there. I like how you think though!!

You like how I think as far as the whole idea of me wanting to appreciate it more' date=' or what I wanna do with it as far as the customizations? :P[/quote']Both! I was in the classic car and exotic car industry for years as a body man and then a high end painter. Love working on and modifying boats too! Check out this thread Sideshow (TOF moderator) And all the work he has put into it! http://www.theonlinefisherman.com/forum/45-building-or-fixing-boats/36456-gheenoe-pet-project

haha yeah I use to work with marshal, my dad was his superviser. Marshal is a good guy! I went on a hubbards fishing trip with him and his wife. I like what hes doing but hes taking tooo long looking forward to seeing how it turns out then I might go his way for some direction on what to do to mine.

im really just looking for anything that I can value and cherish, something I can make mine, I don't wanna spend more then about 900 -1200 on a boat because ill be butting in another 1000-2000 on customs I want done etc.

heck yeah! that second one is nice all I would need is a trailer for it. hmm all that is in florida though, im currently in south Carolina, ill be back in florida in December doing some apartment searching, and my birthday is December 30th so maybe with some bday money from friends and family I could pick something like that up! deff what im looking for!

heck yeah! that second one is nice all I would need is a trailer for it. hmm all that is in florida though' date=' im currently in south Carolina, ill be back in florida in December doing some apartment searching, and my birthday is December 30th so maybe with some bday money from friends and family I could pick something like that up! deff what im looking for![/quote']Yeah dude save up and when you are down here the deals will still be easy to find bro! That took me all of 3 mins to find... LOL

Those supers are sick and you can put up to a 40hp on it. If you want some thing you can fix up and customize then look for an older lowsider or highsider. The NMZ's are pretty sick too.I have a 16ft (really it's 15' something) lowsider and love it! I've caught plenty on fish in this boat and I can go where most boats can't go.

Guest deeprunner

I have a 15.4 Gheenoe and only asking $550.00 ...727 375-8577

Selling my 14' 1978 Sun Coast Skiff fully rebuilt out of all composite materials (No Wood) also have all rebuild pics. Only selling the hull and trailer. The boat has rigging tubes' date=' under gunnel rod storage, two storage hatches in the rear, shark eyes, poling platform, push pole chips. This boat is perfect for flats and back country fishing around Tampa Bay! Asking $1250 obo. Please call me 727-831-011 or pm me for any details, questions, or offers.[attachment=5896']395182_300296196694083_1493629167_n.jpg[/attachment][attachment=5897]395242_299500936773609_901895083_n.jpg[/attachment][attachment=5898]396528_300296026694100_210349597_n.jpg[/attachment][attachment=5899]393975_299326060124430_1277443016_n.jpg[/attachment][attachment=5900]404795_299326310124405_355707380_n.jpg[/attachment]

I'm not sure if he still has it but I'd love to get my hands on this boat. Wish I had $1,250 for it.