Sign in to follow this  
subsea01

2013 Sea Fox 220 Viper for sale****SOLD*****

2013 Sea Fox 220 Viper bay boat for sale with 2013 F200 4 stroke Yamaha w/Magic Tilt trailer. Lots of extras: Dual power poles, 80lb I-Pilot trolling motor, Garmin 4208 Chartplotter w/transducer, 6" hydraulic jack plate, Trim tabs, Bluetooth stereo w speakers, T-Top with electronics box, dual live wells with LED lights. Not sure of the hours but less than 100. I will have them checked. Boat was purchased in July 2013 for 56k. E-mail [email protected] Boat located in Apollo Beach42000.00post-33996-14121220975245_thumb.jpgpost-33996-14121220977101_thumb.jpegpost-33996-14121220978407_thumb.jpg

I have fished on this boat many times and Its one hell of a fishing machine. It holds tons of bait in the wells and it doesnt beat you up making long runs. If anyone is in the market for a nice bay boat or know someone else that is looking point them here, they will not be dissapointed!

Thanks guys. I am in the process of picking my next boat. I love the current one and me and Jack have caught a lot of fish on it but now that I am settled in Tampa and don't plan on leaving anytime soon I am going to have one built just the way I want it. Not decided on the brand yet. Looking at Sabalo, TCraft and Andros. I am going to check each one out when I get back home and start deciding.