Sign in to follow this  
77 mako 23

2011 Etec 250 NEW PRICE

Hi everyone I'm selling my 2011 Etec 250, please see specifics below. 2011 Etec 25080 hrsWarranty till July of 2016All rigging is included. Icommand gauge $13,500 OBOReason for sale is I'm upgrading to a 300. Please call or text 813-545-3507Nick

Thank you guys!!Once it's sold She is getting a tower and 300 riged. Can't wait to chase some Tarpon on the beach! I'd love to have some of y'all come out with me. It's usually just Brad (bucsfanatic59) and I.

Thank you guys!!Once it's sold She is getting a tower and 300 riged. Can't wait to chase some Tarpon on the beach! I'd love to have some of y'all come out with me. It's usually just Brad (bucsfanatic59) and I.

Uhh, I would be down for that!!! PM me anytime... (Well when we can PM each other again) LOL

Uhh' date=' I would be down for that!!! PM me anytime... (Well when we can PM each other again) LOL[/quote']I sure will.