Sign in to follow this  
piscator

Looking for boat storage around Dunedin

Moving to Dunedin and need a place to store my 17 ft boat. Looking for a lot with 24 hour accsess and electric. Wanting to stay in the Dunedin Palm Harbor area. Thanks in advance

Moving to Dunedin and need a place to store my 17 ft boat. Looking for a lot with 24 hour accsess and electric. Wanting to stay in the Dunedin Palm Harbor area. Thanks in advance

First of all welcome to Dunedin! There are a few good ones throughout the area from Dunedin to palm harbor. Marinos is good, speckled trout, etc... Do you need a wet slip with lift? Or a high and dry or is a storage lot good enough? That can be a big difference in price and availability...

Thanks for the replies. I'm just looking for a storage lot but it has to have power.

I know for a fact speckled trout marina has that... Check them out... marinos is right around the corner from there as well.. Basically either one puts you right on the ICW just north of the Dunedin causeway.

I'm shopping around for a new storage lot as well...dry / on trailer storage specifically.

You could keep it here at my house with 24/7 access and it would be free if I get to use the boat when I want! Unless you schedule something with me first... LOLOnly a couple miles to two ramps here... I would also throw in free boat detailing with it.