Sign in to follow this  
phil030

A few fly tying videos..

Capt Mike, I spoke to Capt David at the Miami Boat show. He said you were out to lunch with some women. But I had my brand new fly rod and Capt David showed me a few tricks. He said he was a live bait guy, but I have never seen anyone throw a fly as far as he did in the hall area where he was teaching me some tricks. He said you fly fished all the time, but he does not have the time to do it anymore. So I waited for you about 15 minutes, but I had my wife so I had to go. Capt David said some really great things about you. That guy is a pretty cool guy to hang around. My wife even had the hots for him. She can't stand most of my fishing buddies. I would like to some day book a charter with you up in your area. Maybe you could convince Capt David to come. My wife would definitely let me spend the money then. She would go in a heartbeat if Capt David came on the charter

Dang I'm sorry I was not able to meet you down there but hopefully we can get out on the water in the near future and do some fishing together. Capt Dave is a great guy and awesome teacher he can pretty much do it all. As you can tell Capt Dave does a lot for the site so he stays fairly busy but I'm sure he would be able to sneak out for a day of fishing if you decide to come on up here to our Tampa Bay Waters.