Sign in to follow this  
andrew benak

OCEAN KAYAK BIG GAME 2 **NEW**

Used once. Did some rigging on it but will be taking it all off. Comes with a push pole holder. This kayak is designed for bigger people and offshore. 1000 Bucks takes it. Will be over in the Tampa area later this week and weekend.

FYI (everyone on TOF) I find most of you trust worthy enough to pay up. IF it could work you do half now and half via paypal in a couple weeks? Or month? I would be down... Just keep that in mind. Also this is more for the folk I know on here. If you have 1 post... not happening! Sorry. Andrew

FYI (everyone on TOF) I find most of you trust worthy enough to pay up. IF it could work you do half now and half via paypal in a couple weeks? Or month? I would be down... Just keep that in mind. Also this is more for the folk I know on here. If you have 1 post... not happening! Sorry. Andrew

Kudos to you, Andy, for that very generous and trusting gesture. I wish you the best of luck selling the yak. :)

Would you do this deal for Captain Blaze or "go tants" as well? I know they are lining up one charter after the next, and could easily pay off the balance with 5-10 years. LOL :smiley-laug :smiley-laug :smiley-laug (If you don't know who they, sorry, search the forums for those threads, it'll be a good laugh)

I must say I was anxiously awaiting Andrews arrival last night to check out this yak as he is staying with me for the weekend tuning up for the IFA tourney. He showed it to me and it is stout! Looks very nice and well worth the money he's asking.

I'm looking at this kayak online right now. I used to kayak the rivers in Colorado yrs ago but hadn't tried fishing in one until a few months ago w extreme aggravation and minimal success. Maybe if one was properly rigged I may feel different. From the looks of it..does this one actually have an adjustable seat height? If so that would be a gigantic selling point for someone such as myself. I'd def be game to trying it again w Cadillac..lol..but not sure I'm ready for investing. I'm used to the boat and height for sight..I stand on my seat or cooler on the front deck.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This yak is already heavily discounted and is a stout yak! You would be hard pressed to find one at this price! I have seen it in person and is in fantastic NEW shape!Also I do believe it has the height adj seat. Andrew can verify this info

Good luck with the sale. Great price also.I've not been in the new one, have in the old. Called it the party barge as you'd have to want to flip it, tons of room and this with all the upgrades just looks sweet.