Sign in to follow this  
k3anderson

Hobie Pro Angler WITH trailer, live well, etc. etc

Good luck with the sale, Ken. It sure won't take long to be sold. I wish I could afford it as the biggest problem I've had with a yak is the transportation. Even my Civic could easily tow this. And Hobies are so easy to pedal and are quite fast especially with the turbo fins.

What's up Mike? Mostly just fly fishing in the winter. And working too much as usual :)I'm really not wanting to get rid of this boat, especially right before Tarpon, but wife is laying down the law as I am looking to pick up yet another flats boat and she wants me to get rid of some of the other boats I have before I get yet another one :). I always say I'm going to sell one when I get a new one and and I never do. She's on to it now and wants some of these gone BEFORE I think about a new one. Depending on what happens in the next couple days I may sell the Carolina skiff too!post-299-1412122219355_thumb.jpg

Bump still have it. This is the most epic kayak in North America. More fish have been over the side of this transom than the Gordons Fisherman's S#$%y boat. Some have been too big to go over the transom. Jaws was afraid of this boat which is why the movie starred Roy Schnieder. This kayak could've saved the titanic by smashing through the iceberg. This is the crown jewel of kayaks. Don't even attempt a Tarpon on a kayak that is not this kayak. You will be pulled into Cuba and held at gunpoint in a gulag re-education center. Again, has:trailer w/Hobie bunkslightinghobie rod holderstrolling rod holdersram holderGoPro mountlive well Lowrancepaddle and paddle mountanchor trolleyon the water equipment bag and tools (extra fins, chain, etc.)Adjustable seat modlife jacketUpgraded Hobie steeringanchor