Sign in to follow this  
stowaway

The Online Fisherman Jacksonville Show WINNER

Hello Fishing Fans,The Online Fisherman will have a booth this weekend at the Southeast US Boat Show. :thumbsup: Come out and meet Capt. David and his staff at booth FS.Where: Jacksonville Florida April 11th - 13th. Here is the link for more details.http://southeastusboatshow.com/We will be giving away a Pelican 10' Apex Angler Kayak at some point during the show. :smiley-cool So come out and register to win. We will also have some The On Line Fisherman shirts for sell as well.See you there,Stowawaypost-472-14121222365578_thumb.png

Capt. Mike Cole will be going with Capt. David and I up in Jacksonville. The Kayak we are taking to give away is in my garage and ready to go. If your from the Jacksonville area come out to see us and maybe you can take home a new kayak. :smiley-cool

I will be in Jacksonville also May 5-11 for the Jacksonville kayak fishing classics. I have been trying to make time for this tournament for 3 years now and I finally get to go. Does the onlinefisherman want to donate a sweet long sleeve Onlinefisherman Shirt for me to rep and wear while I am over there with the hundreds and hundreds of kayakers??? PM me I wear a LG Thanks!! Just kidding....unless your going to do it

FishinFoy$1 if you can catch up with me at some point at a event before you leave. I will see what I can do. Now for everyone stopping by to see us this weekend. We are in booth F5. Here is Capt. David R. and Capt. Mike Cole after we put up the booth. Stowaway Jr. stopped by as well.Enjoypost-472-14121222377496_thumb.jpgpost-472-1412122237772_thumb.jpg

When you coming to the keys.

They have to stop in the Venice/Englewood area first. I ask Capt.Mel when you coming to Venice long time ago, and he did do a seminar/show at one of the big marinas in Venice right on the ICW. Pretty good crowd showed up. Jacksonville just too far for me.

Saturday in Jacksonville has been great. We have made 100s of new friends. :smiley-cool Here is some snap shots from the day. post-472-14121222382579_thumb.jpgCapt. David with a fanpost-472-14121222382798_thumb.jpgCapt. David and some fanspost-472-14121222383012_thumb.jpgStowaway and some fanspost-472-14121222383227_thumb.jpgFamily time looking at our kayak we are giving away.