Sign in to follow this  
snookaholic

2012 BT Vengeance With trailer

2012 BT Vengeance With Trailer for sale Today!Posted ImageIt has and Evinrude E Tech 90 with around 250 hours. Has 50 hours left on warranty and not due for it's first scheduled maintenance for 50 more hours Brand new Micro Atlas Hydraulic Jack PlateMinn kota 70lb riptide w/ remoteGarmin 546 gps/fishfinderLenco trim tabs with digital led read out40 gallon livewell and 2 optional 25 gallon wells4 battery system with on board charger and 2 perko switchesPush pole w/caddypoling platformPeterson trailer hubs just redone with LED lightsYeti cooler6 foot power pole proFly line toe railsSpray railsTitle in handThis boat runs like a dream but we are getting a bigger boat that we can take offshoreThis is the only BT Vengeance on the marketWe will be asking $35,500Call Capt Barry @ seven 27-742-1626Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Talk about pre-sale - hype. This beauty can be all yours - in 6 months - LOL Guess its never to early to try lining up a buyer. I'll vouch for this boat as being one of the nicest true flats boats you will find. Small enough to pole easily in 5 inches with a killer hull design that also lets you cross the bay comfortably in 2 feet of chop without getting a bit wet - this boat rocks. Nice big live well with a clear plexi cover - tons of storage space - outfitted with everything your flats fishing heart desires. Good luck with the sale Barry - and of course it will have the additional mojo of having another couple thousand fish caught on it before it changes hands...

If you want I will drive it around the bay with a for sale sign on it until my boat is ready in July. Wold be good advertising!!!Good luck with the sale!!!

Im in! Lance and I can sell anything

Thanks for all the kind words guys. This is the first site I have mentioned it on. I figured I'd give you guys first crack at it. I'm not really running it on our charters right now because I've been running my buddies Dorado in the South bay and chasing kingfish. I'm only going to do a limited number of trips on it before I sell it but I just don't want to get stuck in a situation where I have no boat for a month or two. Who ever buys this boat is going to love it. I have worked all the bugs out of any components and 90% of the switches, power pole receiver etc. are less than a couple months old.If I didn't have clients to take out I would definitely be running this boat. It fished 3 people comfortably and I run charters with 3 people on it so it will seat 4.If I had the room in my yard I would keep this boat and my new one but space is an issue and I don't waste my income on a Marina. Around August I'm listing it on some boat sale websites but for now I'm just getting it out there. That being said, if someone made me a good enough offer I would get rid of it today.

This boat's so beautiful!! Good luck w the sale..def won't last long. If I had the financing to acquire that boat I'd be in the running.Phillip..Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow...What a beautiful looking boat. If you are even considering this style of boat, snap it up now. It will be gone as soon as it hits Microskiff. Question on the power pole mounted on the inside like that. Do you smack the pole off of it at all? Is it in your way ever? I'm considering adding one and curious any advice you can offer. I have a similar style skiff but with sponsons so the engine is forward. thnx.

Wow...What a beautiful looking boat. If you are even considering this style of boat' date=' snap it up now. It will be gone as soon as it hits Microskiff. Question on the power pole mounted on the inside like that. Do you smack the pole off of it at all? Is it in your way ever? I'm considering adding one and curious any advice you can offer. I have a similar style skiff but with sponsons so the engine is forward. thnx.[/quote']I have never bumped the pole into the power pole. It's not in the way but it was suggested that I not get the 8 foot power pole because it would be higher than the poling platform and I would bump it.