Sign in to follow this  
phil030

Show off your flys and tips (official thread)

Sweet looking fly! I can see a poon getting all over that

Thanks Mike. I just used some craft fur with some gold flash on a super sharp tmc 600sp hook. This craft fur has an amazing wiggle in the water.

:thumbsup: Good lookin fly man! You tie some clean stuff' date=' now get them in some fish mouths! LOL[/quote']Thanks but I still have a lot to learn. I will be dropping some of the flies I've been tying in fishes faces tomorrow for sure.

Some tarpon candy I just tied last night. I guess I have tarpon stuck on my brain. :smiley-laug [attachment=8836]hfdfe629.jpg[/attachment]

Nice job man. That looks really good. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here are some I tied. They were trimmed more after this. Caught some trout on the big pinfish one. And a redfish ate the shrimp but I wasn't paying attention and I lifted the damn rod tip and didn't get a solid hook up. The strip strike is so hard for me!!!!!! It was a solid overslot redfish too.Posted Image

Nice work dude! I tied one like your big one last week and it floats when it lands but after a strip or two it swims just below the surface nicely! Should get torn up!

Yeah that's what this one does. Can't wait till this full moon is over!

That bottom left mullet pattern - very nice.

Thanks man, I'm gonna try it tomorrow on some big trout. It's chicone's 5 min finger mullet minus a few complicated steps, I just use ep dub for the head instead of how he does it.