Sign in to follow this  
scotttennant9876

Wilderness Systems Ride Kayak For Sale or Trade

Wilderness Systems Ride Kayak. Not the current model- a few years old but in good shape and perfectly capable of stalking fish.2 hatches with working covers. I have a seat for it but it isn't the best, It works fine, the clips are just broken so I tie it on. I have it listed for $450 on CL, but I will do $325 for a TOF member.I just got the thing a couple weeks ago, and I like it...I spent the weekend looking for a kayak or SUP for my wife. After looking at the options we decided with the $1200-$2000 we were going to spend, we might as well just buy a Gheenoe. So that is where we are at. Selling the Kayak and buying a Gheenoe.Text or call me 561-271-3016 I don't check PMs often.

Good option dude! It was nice talking to u today! Take your time and find that right gheenoe and you will love it.

Yeah you too Phil. I appreciate the advice. We went to Bill Jacksons and tried out a few paddle boards and yaks. They had some nice options but we couldn't bring ourselves to lay out that kind of cash when I knew I could get into a decent gheenoe for $2000 or less. Ill keep you guys posted. Keep your eyes open for me, looking to spend under $2000. Id prefer less.

I saw this thread and thought you were gonna be the one that grabbed a deal today. I called on this one 8 min after it was posted and he already had a guy on the way. Someone got a hell of a deal. I was just gonna flip it and pocket the cash. Posted Image