Sign in to follow this  
cyrusd40

dropping in to say hey guys!

Just want to say hey to everyone and let you guys know im doing good up here in South Carolina. About to get my hands on a native 12, for $400 bucks got a really good deal from a girls dad I know. Might just keep the girl! :P haha. Its officially been a year as of May 8th that my dad passed away for those of you who know my situation. time flys man but i know hes looking down on me because i also have some amazing news, most of you dont know but my step sister was diagnosed with stage 4 brain cancer and didnt have long to live. well ever since my dad passed away he's been looking out for her big time, she went from a 4 to a 0!!! she is now cancer free in a matter of a year.. what a awesome god we serve. I just wanna drop in and give you guys a bit of a update as to whats been up with me, I been hitting some ponds and stuff around the charleston area but as soon as i get this kayak ill be sending some reports to you folks! Stay blessed guys!Tight Lines!Cyrus D

Hey Cyrus! Glad to hear from you and happy that all is going well with you. That is really great news about your step sister. You're right.....your Dad is certainly looking down on y'all and performing miracles. Now go put some fish blood on that yak and post some reports, brother! :)

yeah freaky, i should be coming to florida sometime before july, we should get together and do some fishing! TOF should have another BBQ somewhere i would definitely come down for that!