Sign in to follow this  
andys

Beach Fishing 5-26-14

Nice catch!!!My boyfriend caught the some flounder on the same lure yesterday on the beach as well ... we are eating those fillets tonight!!

I might have talked to your boy friend with that DOA Night low Shrimp. I was talking to a snow bird this morning that had the same lure I was using, the Night Glow DOA. Is he fishing in the Venice area?

Nice catch!!!My boyfriend caught the some flounder on the same lure yesterday on the beach as well ... we are eating those fillets tonight!!
I might have talked to your boy friend with that DOA Night low Shrimp. I was talking to a snow bird this morning that had the same lure I was using' date=' the Night Glow DOA. Is he fishing in the Venice area?[/quote']Sir, no sir, I am not a snowbird!!! :smiley-laug I'm a local guy.I was just slow working that DOA and getting thumped left and right.

I might have talked to your boy friend with that DOA Night low Shrimp. I was talking to a snow bird this morning that had the same lure I was using' date=' the Night Glow DOA. Is he fishing in the Venice area?[/quote']Sir' date=' no sir, I am not a snowbird!!! :smiley-laug I'm a local guy.I was just slow working that DOA and getting thumped left and right.[/quote'] Can't eat thumps :smiley-laug No answer to my question, Venice area?

I might have talked to your boy friend with that DOA Night low Shrimp. I was talking to a snow bird this morning that had the same lure I was using' date=' the Night Glow DOA. Is he fishing in the Venice area?[/quote']Sir' date=' no sir, I am not a snowbird!!! :smiley-laug I'm a local guy.I was just slow working that DOA and getting thumped left and right.[/quote'] Can't eat thumps :smiley-laug No answer to my question, Venice area?
Hahaha....I caught three Flounder yesterday. I was fishing in the Dunedin area. I was telling my girlfriend (TNA674) about you and how you are the King of Beach Flounder. I was trying to tell her to just work the DOA shrimp nice and slow and glide it over the potholes.

Of course he caught them all ... I didn't even get a hit!!! I did however figure out that I'm better at live bait and get annoyed and frustrated all to quickly with artificial unless it's a spoon because that's just reel, reel, reel .. not slow reel, thump, let it sit, slow reel ... that's too much.But I will try again this weekend with it....