Sign in to follow this  
snookfever

40" SNOOK! Last night wading CCC. Congrats to Bill

post-75708-14121222727123_thumb.jpgpost-75708-14121222727329_thumb.jpgpost-75708-14121222727535_thumb.pngSavage shrimp. CONGRATS to Bill (ctcap2000) He caught this beautiful snook. It's his personal best! The tide had just started coming in. It didnt get all the way low. Maybe to zero. Very calm. No schooling reds. Slot red was caught and some trout.Like always, nice fishing with fellow TOF members. Kenny

WOW! Your top dog again this week. Very nice! Looks like dark time fishing is the way to go. You and Gotcha Bill down in Venice are the only large snook catchers this week. Both of you fish in the dark. Most, if not all reports have been slow fishing in day time. :thumbsup:

Very nice... :worthy: My boyfriend and I tried going out there after work last week on a negative tide and we saw movement but couldn't quite get to them ... he said he is going back out there soon ...

What a beast!!Kenny, After you guys left I decided to check out that spot you told me about. Right on....quite a few big girls were lurking there. Had one chase, but wouldn't commit. Wondering though.....how would you pull one out of there? Need some sort of landing net for that drop?

What a beast!!Kenny' date=' After you guys left I decided to check out that spot you told me about. Right on....quite a few big girls were lurking there. Had one chase, but wouldn't commit. Wondering though.....how would you pull one out of there? Need some sort of landing net for that drop?[/quote']Jump over by the rocks and walk down.

Anybody heading out to the "zone" tonight.....I know Kenny has gone camping, so he won't be there....just wondering if anybody else was gonna be out there.......