Sign in to follow this  
lonewolf0420

Suggestion on a face mask.

I got two from hoo rag. On the website they "mystery rags". Its random but its almost half price I think thats what I got.I like it so far. I'm surprised how great it was to use in the cold, it really protected my chinny chin chin from the wind and cold. It can get smelly and hot in the sun but you'll be protected.

I wear one when I'm out fishing...especially when sight fishing. They're also great when its cold, windy, or rainy. Go to hoorag.com, good pricing and free shipping last time I checked.

Wally world had them for $10. Hate to suggest the big box and not something local, a savings is a savings these days and a third is nothing to sneeze at.

Ya know - they cost a little more, but SIMMS has a great one. It even has mouth/nose vent holes and I don't fog up my glasses nearly as much as with the styles with no vents. Highly recommended.

We got two from the Bucs 5K that we did but Tim won't wear it because it's pink and red. I have been trying to find some that are solid colors ... thanks for this topic because I was gonna ask because he went out fishing on Saturday and the nats were horrible and one ended up going up his nose and staying there for a while...he couldn't get it out :) :smiley-laug I will check out that website ...Thanks again!!

We got two from the Bucs 5K that we did but Tim won't wear it because it's pink and red. I have been trying to find some that are solid colors ... thanks for this topic because I was gonna ask because he went out fishing on Saturday and the nats were horrible and one ended up going up his nose and staying there for a while...he couldn't get it out :) :smiley-laug I will check out that website ...Thanks again!!

Tell Timmy to just snort that bad boy down the hatch! They don't taste too bad LOLI have a few BUFF brand ones but really like the Simms

This!Breathe Like A Fish are the only shirts and buffs I wear. I love the mesh on their masks as it stops your glasses from fogging up. I like the long sleeve microfiber shirt/mask combo as seen here:Posted Image

I wear one when I'm out fishing...especially when sight fishing. They're also great when its cold' date=' windy, or rainy. Go to hoorag.com, good pricing and free shipping last time I checked.[/quote']Got to know why you wear one "especially" when sight fishing?

This!Breathe Like A Fish are the only shirts and buffs I wear. I love the mesh on their masks as it stops your glasses from fogging up. I like the long sleeve microfiber shirt/mask combo as seen here:Posted Image
Awesome Flounder!

I have probably a half of dozen of different face masks in my collection.  They are all about the same.  Good protection from the sun when you're all day on the water (my neck and ears seemed to always get burned if I don't wear them).

I'm not big into skeleton or clown prints... 

Found a site that seems to have a decent collection of fishing prints https://www.solmask.com/collections/fishing