arti-6

The ultraskiff 360

:smiley-laug :smiley-laug :smiley-laug I just saw this and thought you guys could use a good laugh. Has anybody else seen one of these? It looks like a floating hot tub.https-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=OprJtFRHWtk#t=112

UFO.....unidentified floating object! lolSeriously, this really doesn't look like a bad idea at all. Seems like it would have a great deal of stability and fishability. I can't see this being very fast at all but if it gets you where you're going, it works. And it's made locally, too.

That thing is crazy!!! I wish my kayak would turn on a dime like that thing. That looks like it would be fun to use for some backcountry winter fishing.

Saw these about a week ago. Neighbor of mine has talked to the builder and is planning to demo one soon.I'm very curious to see how the demo turns out. He's a big guy and isn't comfortable in a kayak.You're looking at about $700 for the "hull" based on what he's learned.

Hmmm. Well a # of what ifs and what abouts immediately come to mind upon seeing this. Some/many were quickly answered with this well made informational video. Others remain. But I must say - this thing seems very well thought out and I congratulate the inventor/entrepreneur for creating and bringing this to market. Pretty impressive idea and design. I assume the state would get a few bucks from you each year as this would need to be registered since it is "motorized".

I really wouldn't want to use that thing much in big open water, but for back water and NMZ type of places, as well as running a grove or docks would be pretty awesome honestly. Don't get me wrong, It's definitely corny looking! But, kinda cool too

Hmmm. Well a # of what ifs and what abouts immediately come to mind upon seeing this. Some/many were quickly answered with this well made informational video. Others remain. But I must say - this thing seems very well thought out and I congratulate the inventor/entrepreneur for creating and bringing this to market. Pretty impressive idea and design. I assume the state would get a few bucks from you each year as this would need to be registered since it is "motorized".

You gotta love the state Mike! I had to pay about $40 to my register my yak since it has the motor on it.

I was actually one of the first Ultraskiff customers, I was skeptical at first as well so I went to dunedin tried it out for myself it was very comfortable and sturdy. I had been a kayak fisherman my whole life and was tired of always feeling cramped and was ready for something different so i purchased a prototype. I use it in lakes and across the flats in South Florida and have never had an issue taking on the wake of a big boat or fighting big fish.  I have had it for about a year now and I love it.