Sign in to follow this  
arti-6

Back to the park

Saw this yesterday. Sick video but I'm soooo tired of the dubstep music in fishing videos. Actually just dubstep all together.Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

I might be getting old, but what is "dubstep" music???A few months ago, my gf's younger cousin was listening to what we called techno as a kid, but she looked at me with a dumb look and said, "Uhhh...it's called EDM" Which I said, WTH is EDM = Electronic Dance Music. Ummmm....okay.

Saw this yesterday. Sick video but I'm soooo tired of the dubstep music in fishing videos. Actually just dubstep all together.Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk
I might be getting old' date=' but what is "dubstep" music???A few months ago' date=' my gf's younger cousin was listening to what we called techno as a kid, but she looked at me with a dumb look and said, "Uhhh...it's called EDM" Which I said, WTH is EDM = Electronic Dance Music. Ummmm....okay.[/quote'']Dubstep is everywhere......remixed to practically every song out or just new songs created. What the new generation has for "techno" basically. Breakbeats an the good old stuff is just a thung of the past an if it is around it's called EDM anymore lol. Some of it's ok but mostly sounds like what aliens or robots would listen to. Seems to be an up an coming trend in the fly fishing videos. If you want the full terrible experience just youtube Skrillex......an I apologize ahead of time lol. Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

Honestly i was a little quick to judge. The tunes aren't too bad in this video. But some are a little much. Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

You were right the first time Josh. I know of some local fishing videos with really cool music in em...

Hahaha I do too...the music isn't too bad in those. But' date=' it'd be nice to hear some drag from the redfish he's usually pulling in. Maybe someday someone will tell him.....[/quote']I'll work on it.....

LOL...this dude is actually a DJ and I'm pretty sure this is his music in the video. I totally agree that more fishing video's NEED some silence with nothing but the drag burning...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!

It's a cool video and the tailing reds is nice, wish I would get to see them in person one day. I can't do the music though. I enjoy the nature and simplicity of fishing and being out there...maybe if there was music to go with that theme...

Great video' date=' but I don't get the licking the sunglasses thing. Am I missing something? I spit in my dive mask to keep it from fogging, but lick my glasses? :huh:[/quote'] :smiley-laug :smiley-laug I have no idea! I do the same with my dive mask but you wont find me licking my glasses.

I lick my glasses. Just a little salty. ha Nice video! That is one heck of a park. Seems like you better know where you are going or you are going to run aground. Are there channel markers there? That guy has a sweet boat!

That's where we went and camped for the yak trip in January... Yes there are markers and in some places there are no markers LOL but no matter what you better watch out cuz the tides can easily catch you off guard and all of the sudden there is land! But the fishing around there is absolutely epic!