Sign in to follow this  
mikegreathouse

Thank you FWC

Two separate news stories from today.MANATEE -- A Florida Wildlife Commission officer patrolling the Emerson Point area inspected the catch of a small boat with two individuals on board.One of the individuals reportedly took a long time to untie the catch from the boat. The officer reportedly inspected two legal-sized redfish and found a third redfish around the boat.One of the individuals reportedly admitted catching two redfish and took one off the stringer because he had one too many redfish. The individual was cited for possession of over the bag limit of redfish.Read more here: http://www.bradenton.com/2014/06/22/5220037/emerson-point-angler-cited-for.html?sp=/99/100/&ihp=1#storylink=cpyand anotherMANATEE -- A Florida Wildlife Commission officer patrolling the Palma Sola Bay area reportedly saw two individuals walk back to their truck from fishing.As he approached, a man carrying a bucket walked to the water and said he needed to measure what he had in the bucket.The officer reportedly saw three redfish on a stringer - all of legal size. The individual was cited for possessing more than the daily bag limit of redfish.Read more here: http://www.bradenton.com/2014/06/22/5220041/fwc-cites-palma-sola-bay-angler.html#storylink=cpyI hope these jerks lose their fishing licenses.It's nice to see that FWC are out checking things.

They break the law even if they have a license. They'll do the same without. I want to do more to support FWC. they're the most consistently professional group of LEOs in Florida, in my experience, and I wish we had more.

They break the law even if they have a license. They'll do the same without. I want to do more to support FWC. they're the most consistently professional group of LEOs in Florida' date=' in my experience, and I wish we had more.[/quote']When you see them on the water, thank them. I know they would appreciate it.