Sign in to follow this  
jayfack27

Anyone going out in tampa area?

Being full time college, and other programs I've only had a chance to take the new predator out twice. No luck both times, but I was only able to fish for less than an hour. Thursday I'm planning on getting my first real day of fishing in on the predator. I'm more familiar with homosassa area, or down by boca grande by boat. But would anyone be able to put me on some reds/snook/trout near tampa Thursday? Want to make the most of my one day I'll get to fish for however long until next time.

Just remembered I have to attend my gfs graduation from the police academy. So another day of not fishing for me. I'm going to try to get out this weekend though for sure. Saturday or Sunday maybe. If anyone is going out in the area let me know!

Just remembered I have to attend my gfs graduation from the police academy. So another day of not fishing for me.

But...you gain a girlfriend with her own handcuffs? Doesn't sound like much of a sacrifice to me. :evil:

Haha. She actually wanted me to get her a set to practice with. When I was searching for them amazon came up with mainly the furry kinky kind ha. Phil, I'm down man! Pm me your number or text me and maybe we can work something out.

Haha. She actually wanted me to get her a set to practice with. When I was searching for them amazon came up with mainly the furry kinky kind ha. Phil' date=' I'm down man! Pm me your number or text me and maybe we can work something out.[/quote']pm sent

That's fort desoto south st Pete off 275. Gonna hit the water around 6:45 just after the gate. Lil place up on the left I use to catch reds at, but have not tried it in a year.

I'm a full time college students, shadowing doctors, senator, etc, so I don't get to go out as much as I want as well. I have my kayak in Tampa. I am a crossed the street from USF. Because of summer, I have mostly tried fishing areas with a lot of water flow (west as possible) and avoiding the upper bay. If you want to fish, let me know. Always up to meet new people.

I'm a full time college students' date=' shadowing doctors, senator, etc, so I don't get to go out as much as I want as well. I have my kayak in Tampa. I am a crossed the street from USF. Because of summer, I have mostly tried fishing areas with a lot of water flow (west as possible) and avoiding the upper bay. If you want to fish, let me know. Always up to meet new people.[/quote']Same deal I have going, except I shadow dentists. Full time and studying for the DAT and volunteering at Moffitt. It sucks. 352 232 3828 text or call me anytime man. I know of a real nice spot that isn't too far. I may get out tomorrow morning for a few hours if I can find a kayak to rent for my gf