Sign in to follow this  
codys

Kayak for the low

I'm selling my Wilderness Systems Tarpon 100. It's 10 ft and is a great kayak for inshore and freshwater fishing. Light and easy to transport. Asking $350 and I'm in Clearwater

I'll get some close up pics after work tomorrow. It has scratches from use but nothing that really matters. I've used it a lot the last few years with no problems.I found some 'action' shots with the kayak...post-8008-14121223029476_thumb.jpgpost-8008-14121223029749_thumb.jpgpost-8008-14121223029962_thumb.jpg

I'm selling my Wilderness Systems Tarpon 100. It's 10 ft and is a great kayak for inshore and freshwater fishing. Light and easy to transport. Asking $350 and I'm in Clearwater

Was wondering if you can stand on it. If you can, I was also wondering if you would consider telling me your height and your weight.

I have fished with Cody numerous times and I can tell you that he stands in it, paddles fairly fast, and pulls killer fish out of the water with it... It comes with a ton of mojo! I also think Cody has the balance of a squirrel! LOL

Def a sweet yak to get someone started. Standing in a kayak is ultimately about how well balanced you are. While some are much more stable than others it still only takes a split second to lose balance and flip out. For instance,my moken is almost 3'wide, super super stable, and my legs are so well balanced I'll stand right up,turn around 360

Yeah you can stand in it if you have good balance. I used to skateboard and skimboard 24/7 which helped a lot. It's also a great yak to get you out to the good wade spots! Right now it is still up for sale so anybody interested shoot me a PM... here's some more picspost-8008-14121223034174_thumb.jpgpost-8008-14121223034355_thumb.jpg