Sign in to follow this  
jayfack27

Kayak fishing bag initial review

Just received a shoreline marine ultimate kayak fishing bag. I have found zero reviews anywhere on this product! So I took a risk buying it, but it was only $38 shipped on amazon. See, I didn't want to buy a crate, buy rod holders, then still need to tote around a cooler, or have to buy one of those expensive crate buddy things. This has it all. 2 rod holders, a bunch of smaller compartments for pliers, fish lip grips, etc, and two large compartments that fit my deep Plano tackle case. It is a lined cooler. To give an idea in size, it says it can accept a milk crate, so you can put a milk crate inside of it. The zippers seem heavy duty, the lining just seems ok. I was skeptical that it'd be able to hold two rods and still stand, but it does fine. Overall I really like it. For $38 it is everything I was expecting. Pretty surprised it isn't more popular actually. post-90802-14121223032376_thumb.jpg

Is the name of it actually "shoreline marine ultimate kayak fishing bag"? That thing looks pretty sweet. I want to get something to get better organized on my yak and that thing looks like it would be it.Have you actually used it on your yak?

http://www.amazon.com/Shoreline-Marine-Ultimate-Kayak-Bag/dp/B00JGQLNLO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1404401228&sr=8-1&keywords=Ultimate+kayak+fishing+bagThere's the link. Yeah that's the actual name. And no, just my initial review. Literally opened it an hour ago. I've only taken my brand new predator out twice for around 40 mins each time since I got it a month ago! I get no time to get out, but hopefully I'll be getting out this weekend to try it out. For $38 it is pretty sweet.

I like the looks of that. I got a kayak to simplify fishing, but with lugging a milk crate, a cooler, and all of the other things it has only made things more complex. I think something like this might help. Look forward to some field test results!

Yeah man maiden voyage I had a huge tackle box and a hard cooler taking up the entire back. I'm happy with this product off initial review and can't imagine it just sucking when I go out haha. Do you go to usf?

http://www.amazon.com/Shoreline-Marine-Ultimate-Kayak-Bag/dp/B00JGQLNLO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1404401228&sr=8-1&keywords=Ultimate+kayak+fishing+bagThere's the link. Yeah that's the actual name. And no' date=' just my initial review. Literally opened it an hour ago. I've only taken my brand new predator out twice for around 40 mins each time since I got it a month ago! I get no time to get out, but hopefully I'll be getting out this weekend to try it out. For $38 it is pretty sweet.[/quote']Thanks for the info bro, I appreciate it!

Yeah man maiden voyage I had a huge tackle box and a hard cooler taking up the entire back. I'm happy with this product off initial review and can't imagine it just sucking when I go out haha. Do you go to usf?

Not anymore......graduated back in 2001. I do go to a ton of their sporting events though.

http://www.amazon.com/Shoreline-Marine-Ultimate-Kayak-Bag/dp/B00JGQLNLO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1404401228&sr=8-1&keywords=Ultimate+kayak+fishing+bagThere's the link. Yeah that's the actual name. And no' date=' just my initial review. Literally opened it an hour ago. I've only taken my brand new predator out twice for around 40 mins each time since I got it a month ago! I get no time to get out, but hopefully I'll be getting out this weekend to try it out. For $38 it is pretty sweet.[/quote']FYI - WalMart carries them too I guess.http://www.walmart.com/ip/Shoreline-Marine-Ultimate-Kayak-Bag-Gray/35259601