Sign in to follow this  
jayfack27

Kayak renting tampa

Looking to rent a kayak for my gf tomorrow morning. If anyone can rent their yak for a few hours, or even has an extra and wouldn't mind us tagging along let me know! I was going to hit the water real early since I need to be back at a decent time to study for finals and write some papers.

Cool man I appreciate the offer. I rarely get to go fishing lately, only took the predator out twice since I got it over a month ago. She randomly asked to go yak fishing tomorrow and i said I'd ask around to see if someone will rent theirs for the morning. Shops that rent won't be open early enough to make it worth it. I have to be back in time to get a paper and some quizzes done. So if anyone would be willing to rent one out let me know!!! Or even come with if u have an extra.

Well, stayed home ha. The problem is I almost always have college work to do so when I go fish it has to be real early morning so I can come back early afternoon. Kayak rental places don't open until 9 or 10. In 2 weeks we are moving back to spring hill too, so my time fishing tampa is limited. I'll probably make the drive down sometime though to fish a spot I know of. Well if anyone can help out on Thursday let me know. That's my next day I can't get out for a little while.