Sign in to follow this  
jayfack27

Whopper plopper

It is like a buzz bait for bass. Might catch a snook or red now and then' date=' but I would stick with bass fishing with that lure.[/quote']The super spook jr is very common in bass fishing, and seems to be one of the most popular snook/red top waters now too. I don't bass fish though, but on heddon's website is only articles about bass fisherman using the spooks. I just want someone else to try them out before i spend that much on a lure i don't know about ha. But i can't see why it wouldn't work. The videos make it seem to have an excellent presentation.

It is like a buzz bait for bass. Might catch a snook or red now and then' date=' but I would stick with bass fishing with that lure.[/quote']The super spook jr is very common in bass fishing' date=' and seems to be one of the most popular snook/red top waters now too. I don't bass fish though, but on heddon's website is only articles about bass fisherman using the spooks. I just want someone else to try them out before i spend that much on a lure i don't know about ha. But i can't see why it wouldn't work. The videos make it seem to have an excellent presentation.[/quote'] Yes a Supper Spook is great for bass fishing. A Spook is nothing like the Whopper Plopper or a buzz bait. Completely different. I may be wrong. It's just my opinion after fishing for bass,snook,reds all these years, that lure is not going to make it as a snook,or redfish lure. I know that lure would be great for buzzing across the pads,on the surface for bass. We will see. Hope some of the guys try it and report back on their snook and redfish catch.