Sign in to follow this  
superjox

FS: Pompano 120 fishing kayak with seat included

To help make some goals and dreams come true I have to sell my fishing kayak because I'm going to grad school in a month or so. It's a pompano 120Here are the specs from the website.Application: Fishing and recreation12'L x 28"WHull Material: PolyethyleneHull Construction: Roto-moldedMolded-in seat (padded & adjustable seats are available as an accessory option)Weight: 60lb.Maximum Weight/Persons: 350lb./1It paddles well going from point a- point b. 12 feet long and I think 28 inches wide. It's not meant to stand in but what do I know, I have awful balance. The biggest complain review I've seen about this kayak is that the lack of seat sucks. There's apparently only one website that sells the seat for THIS kayak so I bought it and it is installed. It's actually good on the back and it definitely improved the quality of sitting in it. Posted ImagePosted ImageIf you have any questions feel free to ask. This is a great kayak to begin the addiction! It is used and has some scratches but still is great. I'm looking to sell it for $500. I'm located in Spring Hill.

Oh yeah I forgot to put a picture of it with the seat. It's a backrest more than a seat but I call it a seat. Sorry for the confusion It's this onehttp://www.topkayaker.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_12&products_id=1062It's definitely improved the experience of the kayak. There is an anchor trolley that is standard on the kayak but the rope or something else needs to be oiled as I don't use it. I have an old cooler that works as a milk crate that has rod holders on it. I'd actually want to keep that myself. There are two rod holders on the kayak itself. They are on the sides right behind the seat.

I'm just kickin tires. Not in the budget right now. I wish. Paddles and PFD included? What about anchor? Just trying to help Superman. Sucks you gotta unload it. When I broke my back a year ago, I had to sell all my gear. Kept 1 rod and reel and tackle. Good luck brutha