Sign in to follow this  
scotttennant9876

For Sale- (Maybe) 2001 Gheenoe 15'4 Highsider

Don't laugh- may be selling my gheenoe.I have been so busy with fixing up the new house and getting ready for my 1st son to be born on Nov 1st, that I have not had any time to use my gheenoe. Time is flying by and before I know it I will have even less free time when the baby is born. I don't see Jen and I taking a newborn, or even toddler out on the gheenoe- So I may be at the point where I suck it up and sell it. I say may be because I haven't even talked to Jen about it yet. She will be pretty upset at the thought of selling it, but I am sure will realize we probably should. Here's the specs and my don't really want to sell it price:Boat is in excellent condition. Hull is a 2001 gheenoe 15'4 highsider. 3 month old trolling motor battery with 1 year (may be 2 year- have to check) warranty. Trolling motor is a minn kota 30lb thrust- moves the boat with ease. (I think its a minn kota, I haven't looked at it in a few weeks so i may be wrong) Motor is a 76 Johnson seahorse 15 - yes it is older but it runs like a top. Freshly rebuilt carb, new plugs, lower unit oil, all done in the last 3 months. Perfect compression in both cylinders -115psi Same motor as the Johnson/evinrude 9.9s just has a different carb and exhaust i am told.Performance Trailer - basically brand new. No rust whatsoever, no issues at all. Looking for $2400. May consider cash + trade on home defense.Here's the only pic i have at the moment- post-33239-14121223137528_thumb.jpg

PRICE REDUCED- no longer a maybe- definitely selling it now.Listed for $1950 on CL, TOF members with 50 or more posts can buy it for $1600- not $1600 obo, but $1600.Call or text me, I dont check TOF as often as i'd like anymore561-271-3016

Scott,Sorry to see you selling it. I know you put a lot of thought and work into it.I do however, understand your reasoning. You will have many fond future memories spending time with your kid(s) fishing - I know, I do. Fishing with my girls back in the day is a memory we all share.There will be other boats. Enjoy the little one. They grow up fast.