Sign in to follow this  
southshoreslayer

Earlybird special: 2005 Nitro Bay 1800 $7500

It is that time. I have up for sale my 2005 18' Nitro Bay boat. Will run super skinny w/ no jack plate and last weekend had it 8 miles offshore scalloping. I am posting early selling as is before I fix some minor electrical and have it detailed. Then the price is going to $8700. It is currently insured for an agreed value of $10,500 through Geico ( insurance runs around $300 per year ). Trolling motor is included but needs repair. Features: Kiwigrip non skid30 gallon bait well by Kodiak ( $200 )Flip up leaning post for easy access to bait well w/ 4 rocket launchers built by Sanchez Bros. ( $850 )Garmin 441s color GPS/Sounder w g2 bluchip on it2 batteriesAnchor w/ chain and rope4 life jackets and throwableAnchor pole bracket ( The pole is sitting in the bottom of Bishops Harbor and yours if you find it )2006 90hp 2 stroke MercFusion Stereo w/ sony speakers ( speakers need new connections )Aluminum I beam single axle trailerStainless PropBimini Top

You getting a new boat?

No just bored with fishingYeah, riiight. Yea I'm looking to get into a Sea Pro sv2100 in a couple of months. This is a great fishing platform but I want something a little bigger. The Sea Pro's are sweet and fit my needs perfectly.

You had me going there for a sec Tony with that bored with fishing statement. Good one. Are you storing your boat at the apts on the Alafia? Probably better for you to be in that bigger boat and fishing more in the Bay.

Yes but the new one will be to big to keep there so I am going to have to look elsewhere for storage.