Sign in to follow this  
jayfack27

WTT predator 13 for a big tuna

You'll love the Big Tuna! I have one and my girlfriend and I go out all the time - super comfortable and plenty of room. It's so comfortable that my gf actually fell asleep on it the first time we went out.Good luck with it!

I freaking love the predator, but when I go fishing she always wants to come, which is awesome by me. So then I end up just taking the boat out. That's why it gets no use. But you can do jumping jacks in the thing lol. So stable. I'm hoping the tuna is as stable. Not really looking forward to paddling it by myself if I ever do that, but it'll be worth it to take the gf out. I figure it shouldn't be too hard to find a trade. I'm throwing in some extras. I feel there may be people who are over how heavy and big the tuna is and want to get something a little more manageable.

I freaking love the predator' date=' but when I go fishing she always wants to come, which is awesome by me. So then I end up just taking the boat out. That's why it gets no use. But you can do jumping jacks in the thing lol. So stable. I'm hoping the tuna is as stable. Not really looking forward to paddling it by myself if I ever do that, but it'll be worth it to take the gf out. I figure it shouldn't be too hard to find a trade. I'm throwing in some extras. I feel there may be people who are over how heavy and big the tuna is and want to get something a little more manageable.[/quote']The Big Tuna is super stable. My girlfriend and I can both stand up in it and make casts to fish.Where are you going to buy one? I would suggest you and your gf going to Bill Jacksons and giving one a test drive - they have a lake right behind their store. Me and my gf did that and as soon as we got on the water on the yak, the first thing I did was stand up. My gf was talking to me and turned around and said, "Oh.....I didn't even know you were standing".One of the other cool features about it is the "Tuna Tank". I took it and drilled about 4 dozen holes in it, all about 3/16". Now I have a plumbing free, electrical free aerator that keeps bait alive all day long.Let me know if you have any questions - I'll try to help you out.

just trying to work a trade for a used one at the moment. Yeah I've seen all the features on youtube. Ive been to bill jacksons, thats where i got my predator. Tested it out and immediately stood up and walked around on it.