Sign in to follow this  
augiford

CCC flats

Wading CCC last two Sundays mornings, bait fish seem to be showing more the last couple of weeks. Last Sunday could not find the reds with the mullet, so then I went out to the deeper ledge. Caught my first pompano, 16", thought it was a small jack at first til it got closer, big surprise. It hit one of my DOA CALs with no tail. Also landed a 20" bluefish mixed in with some small trout and other trash fish. Went this morning, with more biolum and super high tide, landed a 18" red and snook once sun came up along shoreline. Mullet were scattered all over and going all directions it seemed, but caught more small trout on deeper ledge again. Fry bail was thick around shoreline, I could even see the bottom in a foot of water.post-8238-14121223853072_thumb.jpgpost-8238-14121223854021_thumb.jpgpost-8238-14121223854964_thumb.jpg

Fried the pomp for my youngest daughter and gave it a thumbs up, but she still like snapper and flounder better, spoiled. Supejox, when you finally catch one don't play dentist on them, they have nasty teeth.

Fried the pomp for my youngest daughter and gave it a thumbs up' date=' but she still like snapper and flounder better, spoiled. Supejox, when you finally catch one don't play dentist on them, they have nasty teeth.[/quote'] Yep, snapper, and flounder for us also. You had a nice day Augi.