Sign in to follow this  
Tammy

I Need A Fisherman For This Weekend

To go out fishing with my wonderful husband Mark this Saturday. Kayak or boat whichever! The species for the day will be trout, my freezer is out of trout. You must be punctual, no “no shows”, and last minute cancelations are NOT allowed. Sorry fisherwomen, you’re not invited because I have to work, or else I’d be there with you right alongside Mark, which I hope will happen soon. Must be willing to brave all elements: Cold, Wind, Rain or combination NO WHINING Call Mark @ c813 -732-8542 or w813-827-4777 or PM him @ Mark1412040655, a.k.a sylvestermax. http://www.theonlinefisherman.com/forum/index.php/user/163127-mark1412040655/

Thank you :)

I would love to Mark, as we've talked a few times on here and it would be great to finally meet you, but unfortunately, Sunday is going to be my fishing day with my misses.....we're going to a party on Saturday.

Would love to meet up with you and wife someday, to fish and talk story about living in Hawaii. I miss the islands, but in my opinion, Florida is #1!!!!

I would love to Mark, as we've talked a few times on here and it would be great to finally meet you, but unfortunately, Sunday is going to be my fishing day with my misses.....we're going to a party on Saturday.

Would love to meet up with you and wife someday, to fish and talk story about living in Hawaii. I miss the islands, but in my opinion, Florida is #1!!!!

Tim, We'll definitely have to set something up in the future.

Hi Pam,

Yes he did! While out, he also came across some other members on this forum as well. He needs to tell the story since I wasn't there. I heard I missed a beautiful day. This tool works, I like it.

Thanks, Tammy!  Had an enlarged prostate so the Doc had to roto-rooter it.  I really don't know exactly what he did and prefer not to. lol  Just left me very weak.

Barry,

Three certain things for a man... Death, Taxes, and an Enlarged Prostate!

I hope you recover quickly.

So Tammy, did he get out?

Pam,

I wound up taking Bob1412040831 - Grey Beard out to Fort De Soto/Shell Key. It was a beautiful day on the water but a lousy day fishing. We caught a few small flounder early on but that was it. We also ran into Beefhill and Soch out there in their kayaks.

Mark.......I just had minor surgery a couple of days ago and won't be physically able to go Saturday.  Otherwise, I would be there, my friend! 

Tight lines. :)

I'm getting surgery at 9am on Tuesday then taking a 4 hour charter out at noon. Your getting weak Barry.