Sign in to follow this  
jonald266

Alligator Lake

So I went out to alligator lake with a buddy of mine yesterday morning perfect conditions for bass fishing cloudy with alittle wind. We started off with me throwing a buzzbait an him throwing a texas rigged worm its good to power an finesse fish that way you can figure out quickly what the bass are will to feed on. Moments in my friend hooks up on a bass in the lilly pads we only ended up with 7 all together out there the bite was surprisingly tough the texas rigged worm was the only way to get them to eat yesterday no size out there yesterday but there is some huge bass in that lake. If your planning on fish in out there thr june bug straight worm works well and a dt 06 can snag some bass early in the morning.

I like that lake i do well out there every time i go i average about 7 to 10 fish a trip just have to fish deep they like the hydrilla on the bottom in the middle holds nice numbers of bass carolina rigging is key out there in the summer time an right now i stick to smaller profile baits to catch numbers