I went out in some backcountry in my kayak yesterday. Didn't really expect a whole lot, I went to a spot where I normally see tons of overslot snook and didn't even see a mullet. So I went to some different spots for last part of outgoing tide. I found redfish and some good snook. I caught everything on my 8wt fly rod. Sightcasted the red cruising some mangroves with a big black and purple polar fiber minnow, it missed it twice and crushed it. I thought it was a snook until I finally got it close to kayak. Then I saw a decent snook cruising and sightcasted it. Caught several upper 20s snook blindcasting too. Then I saw some small ladyfish going crazy so I casted to it and got slammed by a lower 30s snook. Then I headed towards the launch and saw some surface action. I caught jacks until my arms were tired and called it a day. On a kayak, with nothing but a flyrod, it was a pretty epic day. Most of the fish I caught were in mudflats in a 1-3' of water. A few snook were were caught in a deep mudhole adjacent to a shallow flat. 

post-169109-0-31014900-1423754060_thumb.jpgpost-169109-0-46584700-1423754473_thumb.jpgpost-169109-0-16558700-1423754141_thumb.jpgpost-169109-0-17063900-1423754248_thumb.jpg

post-169109-0-99584700-1423754200_thumb.jpg

Ron, yeah, I guess it works for some people, but me and Mike (Hoogies Hooker) aren't able to quote. I hit the "quote" button when trying to reply to someone, but it just winds up replying to the subject thread.

Ron, yeah, I guess it works for some people, but me and Mike (Hoogies Hooker) aren't able to quote. I hit the "quote" button when trying to reply to someone, but it just winds up replying to the subject thread.

I've tried looking into this issue man and I cannot duplicate it on my end. Hopefully the guys behind the scenes can shed some light on the issue!

I've tried looking into this issue man and I cannot duplicate it on my end. Hopefully the guys behind the scenes can shed some light on the issue!

I had this same problem plus I couldn't reply to any posts, either.  I sent Matthew a PM and he got it fixed.