Sign in to follow this  
fishingkat

Above Water Dock Lights

Hi All.  Does anybody have dock lights mounted underneath their dock?  I am thinking about purchasing one that you mount under the dock (Dock Pro 3500 LED - Green).  I have no interest in the lights that are under the water. 

For those that have these types of dock lights under your dock, are you seeing results?  What types of fish do you get swimming around the lights? 

Feedback and comments would be appreciated.  Thank You!

Fishnlight is one of the best and most economical light out there for underwater.  And in my opinion underwater is the best as far as productivity.. Plus the visual with underwater light is waaaaaaay better than over head.  I built and sold underwater LED lights for a couple years and fishnlight was one of our distributors and we LOVED there product!  Im pretty sure they are/were a TOF site sponsor.  

Any lights will attract fish at night, but nothing like underwater. 

My two cents

Agree underwater lights are more effective and definitely look cooler.  Fishnlight also has the inexpensive portable underwater light as well that you can also take on your boat.  It's kind of tough to catch good fish while fishing under a dock you are standing on though.  

ielts backdoor in hyderabad

Documents to be carried on the IELTS test day

On the day of the test, candidates must get the same passport or national identity card that one has entered on the IELTS 2019 registration/application form. The fee for the application form of IELTS 2019 (India) has been revised to Rs. 13,250. Candidates are permitted to take IELTS test four times a month. However, the IELTS registration fee depends on the country and mode of exam.

The working professionals who wish to pursue work opportunities in English speaking countries can also appear for IELTS (General Training). There is no particular eligibility criterion required for appearing in IELTS (Both Academic and General Training). However, the selection criterion of a particular institute might vary with regards to IELTS bands. IELTS 2019 is accepted by more than 10,000 organisations in 140 countries worldwide.

21271273_1453048268105297_746694402202400172_n-400x400.png